123352Re: [toyota-prius] Question about 2006 Prius Key

  • Levi Smith
    May 21, 2013
      If you have a Smart Key and you want to keep that functionality then you
      pretty much need to go to the dealer unless you can find a VERY intelligent
      aftermarket key person(they do exist, but I think I've only heard of one
      with the smarts and equipment).

      That said, IIRC, I bought my key for around $215 and had it programmed for
      more like $45. So if your dealer is charging $600, I'd highly advise
      shopping around!

      Levi