123350Re: [toyota-prius] Question about 2006 Prius Key

  • JODI & DAVID THOMAS
    May 20, 2013
      One of our Prius keys has vanished! :( We can account for it having come into the house, but we're beginning to fear it might've slid off a table into a trash can or some such mishap....

      Before we got to the dealer with $600 in hand, it occurs to me to ask the Pruis Chat group if any of youall happen to have a spare key; maybe you lost one, bought another, then found the lost one. Or maybe your Prius was wrecked but you kept a key for old time's sake.

      Anyone have any good ideas? or is there no alternative to the dealer?

      David and Jodi
      N 31° 04’ 01.6” (31.06710N)
      W 97° 23’ 00.9” (97.38357W)