122255Re: News item - future expansion of Hybrid models

  • Felix
    Oct 1, 2012
      > --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, David Kelly <dkelly@...> wrote:
      >
      > The problem is that modern smogged diesels...

      Any vehicle that is driven in a major city is smogged, only some are subject to emissions testing, and only new Diesels have advanced emissions controls.

      You hate the improper use of OEM, I hate the usage of the word smog when one means emissions controls or testing. IE A.I.R. pump is wrongly called smog pump, going for an emissions check is wrongly called getting smogged, and in your case you wrongly used smogged to mean emissions controls equipped.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic