121176Re: [toyota-prius] Rush Limbaugh ... Prius proctologists or gay?

  • Walter Lee
    May 1, 2012
      Clear case of Prius Envy.
      From: Bob <bwilson4web@...>
      To: toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 1:28 AM
      Subject: [toyota-prius] Rush Limbaugh ... Prius proctologists or gay?

      My understanding is Rush is very pleased to have bought (or planing to buy) a vehicle that gets "8 MPG" . . . and I am too. He'll burn-up some of his money on gas instead of political hanky-panky. But then he proposed 'I can't wait to find a Prius and do an anal exam with my front grill.' This sure sounds gay but it also gives license to his 'ditto heads' to tailgate and perhaps even play bumper tag' with my Prius.

      So I may have to build an anti-tailgate, adapter that I've been thinking about:

      o square post in the receiver hitch that extends ~14-16" to the rear
      o a box, 16"x8"x10" - painted to look like a crate of Diamond matches
      o another box 14"x6"x10" - painted to look like a box of fireworks
      o a gasoline can - with paint cans on each side

      So the operational scenario is following traffic upon seeing the Prius will also see the clearly 'hazardous' containers. If they decide to 'bump bumpers', the paint cans will mark 'em. Still this leaves one unanswered question.

      Will Rush followers who own Prius follow his example?

      Bob Wilson