120275Re: [toyota-prius] Honda loses Small Claims Court suit over Civic hybrid fuel economy

  • Ryan Weathers
    Feb 3, 2012
      I have found a local station that sells ethanol free gas. There was a huge difference in my 07. I went from an average of 43-47 to 52-56. I drive the same route everyday and it is around 85 miles round trip, 50 of which is 65 MPH interstate.

      Ryan B. Weathers
      RyanWeathers.com