119200Re: Prius on the highway, was: Arrived

  • Daniel
    Aug 2, 2011
      My CJ5 is only safe to about 65-70 mph, even grandma will blow my doors off in California...

      I have no complaints about Prius top speed and accellearation at any freeway speeds....plenty of reserve power...Only topped by a V8 going up the long steep grades....or CIVICs with a stick....
      I can think of no small car with an auto trans that can be the Prius.Or many midsize for that matter.