119198Re: [toyota-prius] Re: Arrived

  • Levi Smith
    Aug 2, 2011
      Interesting. I wouldn't necessarily say that there is a set position, but I
      can say that it seems every single time that I'm climbing a hill (or I
      suppose otherwise asking for a good amount of power) there is a point
      somewhere around maybe 80% pedal travel where the batteries tend to get
      charge(to a point). But if I floor it, I've NEVER seen it charge. I've
      gone from Full green down to a single purple. I don't think I've ever fully
      drained the graph so perhaps once it gets that low it will alternate short
      amount of charge/discharge.
      But I can't see it actually refilling the battery with the accelerator
      floored and if it did, I can't imagine you ever making it to actual triple
      digit speeds with... 50hp? (just trying to guesstimate gas power only but
      with a good portion of that power going to recharge the battery)