119196Re: [toyota-prius] Re: Arrived

  • Levi Smith
    Aug 2, 2011
      Say what?
      I'll agree that there is a position of accelerator which charges the battery
      if needed while accelerating. Putting it to the floor is not one of them.
      And to get to 100mph you're going to need to put it to the floor I'd guess
      pretty much unless you're in free fall...

      Or am I just missing some alternate take on this?

      Levi