113511Re:Back Up Bell on 09

  • Karl
    May 5, 2009
      A) Cars now a days have those 5MPH bumpers so if you do BUMP something, no damage will happen.

      2) I check my mirrors and the camera (for low stuff) before backing up. The cam is a GREAT way to let you know your in R.

      C) With the convience package, you won't lock your keys in the car in a snowstorm...Actually, the only way to do it is with the key... :)