113497Re: Back Up Bell on 09

  • Karl
    May 2, 2009
      I clicked on the link you provided, and read them.

      I do not remember anything about pressing park on the seat-belt mod. I must have missed that.

      I have tried it several times and it has failed to werk to date. :( I have put up with that annoying thing for close to to years now.

      While we are on this subject, WHY does a single (U.S.) gallon of milk sitting on the passanger seat activate the seat-belt warning to begin with? A newborn in a carseat will weigh more, and who would put a carseat in the front seat anyway?

      --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Schaefer" <DougSchaefer@...> wrote:
      > http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Reverse-Beep-in-a-Toyota-Prius
      > We are your research servants. Ask us anything :)
      > Welcome to Prius.
      > DAS
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic