111733Re: change compartment?

  • Karl
    Sep 29, 2008
      We don't have toll booths in Michigan (that I know of) but we do keep
      change in the cupholder...Its not great, but if you keep enough in it,
      you can get to it quickly, but you would want about $10 in quarters as
      a base...

      I also keep the second cupholder cover open, and I have found it works
      as a cellphone holder. Just slip in your cellphone between the cover,
      and the armrest cover...

      --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, "doodoopuppy" <bakerjeanie@...>
      wrote:

      > I just bought a Prius last saturday and love it.
      > But, Where do you put change for tolls!!!! SO far Iv'e tried the CD
      > holder, the cup holder and the door pocket..nothing makes it easy to
      > grab the coins while driving through a toll booth, which I do
      everyday.
      > Thanks, Jeanie

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic