107900Re: Need info on Jump Start kit for Prius

  • Daniel Armstrong
    Jan 4, 2008
      I am sorry I touched off an argument when I replied to this part of
      this thread. My original intent was to help prevent premature
      failures of the batteries in the JS packs owned by various droup
      members. After all isn't conservation of resources at least part of
      our mission here? I still say don't trust the built-in meter on any
      JS especially if it is only a few LEDs and instead use a digital meter
      to measure the idle voltage.
    • Show all 45 messages in this topic