7421:18th Motorcycle website

  • 'DOC'
    Feb 25, 2008
      Hello all. Haven't been on in awhile, but I think my new website will
      bring some smiles to everyone here. There are over 200 photos of my
      collection, most in a dioramic setting. I was a featured guest (aka
      star) at the January '07 International Motorycle Show in Toronto,
      Canada. It was recognized as the largest indoor motorcycle show, open
      to the public, by the F.I.M..

      Here is the link. Please leave some comments on the site.

      www.docs1-18thmotorcycleshow.zoomshare.com

      THANKS,

      DOC

      P.S. Be sure to tell all your collector friends, as well as your biker
      friends. The Toronto show was a hit with all ages.