736Re: [Toy Motorcycle Gang] Hi, I'm new here

  • Peter McAllum
    Jul 13, 2007
      Heya, Sandy -

      Welcome to the "Gang", mate! Good to have you with us.

      It's great the way different members have their own particular 'special interest' collections, with the common factor being that they are all motorbike-based.

      I generally collect all sorts of older toy motorcycles, but I also have a good collection of 'CHiPs' items (dolls, bikes, games, jigsaws, even cars and choppers), and a similar selection of bits 'n' bobs to do with Fonzie from 'Happy Days'.
      I collect old biker movie posters and lobby photos, too, and have a great many vintage photos, postcards and magazines - all related to bikes.

      Thanks for posting your photos. I wish a few more members would do the same.
      I look forward to hearing more from you - AND everyone else! (None-too-subtle hint to our existing members there!!)

      Cheers
      Kiwikroozer
      Moderator, TMCG
      Sydney, Australia

      PS - I'm off to a model auto club swap-meet tonight. Will let you know what I find.

      edale16254 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      My name is Sandy and I am from Pennsylvania USA. I have collected every
      motorcycle toy made by IDEAL for Evel Knievel during the 1970's. I
      posted a few photos of them in the Rubber & Plastic album. If I put
      them in the wrong place I appologise. More photos to come if you are at
      all interested let me know. Thanks for having me here! Sandy