732Re: [Toy Motorcycle Gang] New Miniature website

  • Peter McAllum
    Jun 4, 2007
      SOUNDS great, Doc - but I can't access the link, for some reason.
      You might need to check it, mate...
      Looking forward to having a look-see!
      Cheers
      ;-)>
      KK

      'DOC' <imfoxy2@...> wrote:
      Hey fellow members. I now have some of my pics from the WORLD'S
      LARGEST INDOOR PUBLIC MOTORCYCLE SHOW held here in Canada in Jan '07.
      I was a featured guest with my miniatures. Pics from the show are up
      on the site now.

      www.docs1-18thmotor cycleshow. zoomshare. com

      Most of the pictures currently posted are in a dioramic view. I will
      also have clearer pics than the ones posted here also put up in the
      future. The show feature a booth 30 feet long with 127 bikes. It was a
      big hit with young and old alike.

      Drop by the site and leave me some comments.

      DOC

      How would you spend $50,000 to create a more sustainable environment in Australia? Go to Yahoo!7 Answers and share your idea.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic