722Tin

  • mike131mn
    Nov 30, 2006
      Hello people...I got that tin from across the pond (ebay). Italy.
      Looks like another knock off of a Paya model I-922. This unit has a
      front fender number "147"...and a passenger, which I believe came from
      a different tin toy and was added to this knock off. The passenger is
      holding a red ball. I don't know if the passenger is a "ball"
      player..he seems to be wearing shoes and some sort of leggings and
      a "ski cap". I seen another recent tin out of England..with a
      sidecar...that's next on the list. Mike MN
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic