HealthyPlace.com Newsletter for the week of July 31, 2006
- HealthyPlace Narcissistic Personality Disorder Community
Narcissistic PD and abuse by narcissists - FAQs, essays, links, and book
Transcript of the CHAT regarding abusive narcissists HERE:
Transcript of the CHAT about the Narcissistic Personality Disorder HERE:
Transcript of the CHAT about narcissists in the workplace HERE:
Radio Show regarding Relationships with Abusive Narcissists
FROM HEALTHYPLACE.COM MENTAL HEALTH COMMUNITIES ...
Newsletter for the week of July 31, 2006
Are you wondering if you have depression? Go here to take an online
depression screening test.
HERE ARE THIS WEEK'S STORIES:
1. Mixing migraine, depression meds risky
2. Living with depression is like being a prisoner of your own mind
3. Depression-Bipolar conferences coming up
4. Once-a-day Seroquel awaits FDA approval
5. Treating bipolar in at-risk children
6. Prominent psychiatrist indicted for off-label marketing
7. 500,000 already enrolled in drug savings program
8. Facing your worst obsessive fears and surviving
9. Surgery for anxiety effective but risky
10. Facial expressions of anxious people
11. VIDEO: Dealing with back-to-school separation anxiety
12. Eating disorders and drug abuse in women
13. Radical new argument in treating eating disorders
14. S_x fuels relationships
15. Cell phones changing s_x, relationships
16. Some Schizophrenia symptoms hard to detect, treat
17. Forums: "I did something GOOD for myself today!"
You can now go to:
http://www.healthyplace.com/newsletters/7.31.06.asp for all these stories
All of us at HealthyPlace.com hope you have a good week.
If you know of anyone who can benefit from this newsletter
or the HealthyPlace.com site, I hope you'll pass this onto them.
Community Partner Team
HealthyPlace.com - Mental Health Communities
"When you're at HealthyPlace.com, you're never alone."