Welcome!

  • hanahanelizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2008
      Welcome to our new group designed to give anyone interested in the
      descendants of William and Joanna (Blessing) Towne a forum to share
      information. You are also invited to explore our web site
      (www.townefolk.com) which provides information about our organization
      and our online database which is available to members. Our online
      database includes over 22,000 names through the first eight generations
      and includes numerous associated families in addition to Townes (among
      them Nurse, Estey, Cloyce). Also found on our web site is information
      about our DNA project for males with the Towne surname. We are
      beginning to compile some interesting results.