Re: [TOSRV] Ride back Saturday Afternoon?

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12 6:33 AM
      ok you two.. I read your posts and I have a suggestion, it's what I'm doing.  I too am a "beginner" and I don't feel I am up to doing 110 mile in one day.. so I am doing the "half ride".  Not the one day, one way thing that's 2x expensive.. but the 'half ride' that starts in Chillicothe, you leave the park and ride to Portsmouth, stay the night then ride back to Chillicothe on Sunday.  [ 53 mile each way and you still get a 'silver certificate' IF you 'sign up for the half'.. make sense?]

      helen

      You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.