RE: [TOSRV] Re: New File and Columbus Event

  • Jim House
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
      One slice of Spam and two complaints about it - what is worst?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
        Better the spam here than at one of the food stops!! Thank you.

        Speaking of which, does anyone know yet where the first and last food
        stop will be? The school we stopped at last year was torn down. Hate
        to have to go to Circleville again, that was way out of the way. I
        only stopped there once in 84 and then once in 97 when I had a first-
        ttimer with me. Heck, if the location still has running water, we
        don't need no stinking school.......tk

        --- In tourofthesciotorivervalley@yahoogroups.com, "Jim House"
        <jhouse@c...> wrote:
        > One slice of Spam and two complaints about it - what is worst?

        Service.

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.