RE: [TOSRV] 48th Annual ? TOSRV

  • Jim Jordan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2009
      Starting with, and counting 1962, it's the 48TH Annual TOSRV.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2009
        Don't feel bad, in 1995 I had to explain to a co-worker why we were in the 20th century even though the years started with a 19xx....

        Must be why I like TOSRV so much, I know how old I will be each Sept.

        --- In tourofthesciotorivervalley@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Jordan" <jjordan2@...> wrote:

        > Starting with, and counting 1962, it's the 48TH Annual TOSRV.

      • Mike Twohig
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2009
          Thank You ( embarrassed)
          I was using my 47 year old birthday/anniversary  math...
          better quit now, before I dig in deeper. :-)