TOSRV #

  • gwnbykn2002
    Message 1 of 291 , Feb 2, 2002
      I recieved my number a few days ago. I have been
      riding my bent on my trainer since the first of Jan.
      Please keep Joots in your prayers, she has a long way to
      go before she will be back on a bike again. They
      replaced one hip this week and will be waiting approx.
      3-4mo's and then do the other one. Thanks Dick #301
    • navycb44833
      Message 291 of 291 , Sep 4, 2002
        --- In tourofthesciotorivervalley@y..., lvetter wrote:
        > Sounds like a good plan. What took you so long to find this club
        site ? They used to do that back in the beginning. Untill it got to
        big & there were people getting hirt.