Re: [TOSRV] Hotel with indoor pool

  • SpokinJoe853@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 30, 2005
      The rooms at the Days Inn in Wheelersburg are all booked and have been for
      quite some time. In fact all the hotels in and around Portsmouth have been
      booked for years. However, if you or anybody else wants a room for TOSRV I have
      3 still available at the Days Inn in Wheelersburg and 2 rooms available at The
      Portsmouth Days Inn.

      If any interested parties want a room, act now, because they won't last
      long. And trust me, after a hard day in the saddle, nothing is better than your
      own hotel room. It beats the Hell out of a nasty hard gym floor.

      Chris
      Pataskala, Ohio

    • Vernon Bailey
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 30, 2005
        Chris,
        Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. However,
        We were able to find our own reservations at Days Inn.
        thanks for considering us... Maybe someone else will
        be able to use it.

        See you in Portsmouth, Vernon

        --- SpokinJoe853@... wrote:

        > The rooms at the Days Inn in Wheelersburg are all
        > booked and have been for
        > quite some time. In fact all the hotels in and
        > around Portsmouth have been
        > booked for years. However, if you or anybody else
        > wants a room for TOSRV I have
        > 3 still available at the Days Inn in Wheelersburg
        > and 2 rooms available at The
        > Portsmouth Days Inn.
        >
        > If any interested parties want a room, act now,
        > because they won't last
        > long. And trust me, after a hard day in the saddle,
        > nothing is better than your
        > own hotel room. It beats the Hell out of a nasty
        > hard gym floor.
        >
        > Chris
        > Pataskala, Ohio

        > removed]

        > --------------------~-->
        > Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude
        > Children's Research Hospital's
        > 'Thanks & Giving.'

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/vOUolB/TM

        =====