Tour das hugel of Portland

  • Rod
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2010

    • J.T. Ellis
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2010
        47 miles and 7500 ft of climbing.  Sounds like a good first loop, but where's the rest of the ride?

        On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Rod <rmonsees2002@...> wrote:

        --
        It's not the human walk, it's the human race
        If you ain't livin' on the edge, you're takin' too much space.

      • Robert Medure
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 20, 2010

          Hahahahaha

          R. Medure

          512-694-3824

          No trees were harmed in the generation of this email.

          However, several trillion electrons were brutally inconvenienced