Some Tough Sudoku puzzles for St. Patrick's Day

  • pemlaco
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2010
      Hi All,

      It's St. Patrick's Day, Next Wednesday March 17th. To celebrate I've created a series of 10 Shamrock themed Expert grade Sudoku puzzles. They can be found at
      http://www.sudexel.com/pat2010/pat2010.html . The puzzles are available to view on-line and to save to your PC as a pdf file, with solutions. The last puzzle, is exceptionally difficult, and I challenge anyone to solve it without using guesswork at some stage!

      For those who want some less taxing puzzles, there will also be shamrock themed puzzles at
      http://www.sudoku-xls.com and http://www.SudokuTanto.net for one week from Saturday March 13th.

      Enjoy and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

      Pete :)