The Black Donnellys

  • totallykate530
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
      Kate's first episode of The Black Donnellys airs tomorrow night
      (Monday, March 5th) on NBC at 10PM ET. Watch a preview on Yahoo! Link
      can be found on the Latest News page of Totally Kate:

      http://www.totallykate.com/latenews.html

      Totally Kate Webmaster
    • totallykate530
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 4:29 AM
        For those who have been asking me about The Black Donnellys: I know
        starting April 23rd NBC is suppose to be airing a new reality show
        Mondays at 10PM instead of The Black Donnellys. But the latest that
        I've heard is that The Black Donnellys is moving to Fridays. So as far
        as I know it isn't cancelled and we should be able to see the rest of
        the episodes for the season. Will let you know if I read/hear anything
        more.

        Totally Kate Webmaster