Vulkon Convention

  • totallykate530
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2006
      Because of other professional commitments Kate has had to cancel her
      appearance at the Vulkon convention in Orlando, Florida in Oct. I know
      it's disappointing, I had a ticket myself, but here's Vulkon's refund
      policy:

      http://www.vulkon.com/Policies.html

      I've been told there's some big news coming up but that's all I know.
      Will let you know more when I can!

      Totally Kate Webmaster
    • totallykate530
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2007
        Tim Russ ("Tuvok" on Voyager) and John Billingsley ("Dr. Phlox " -
        Star Trek: Enterprise") have been added as guests at Vulkon's Columbus
        Sci-Fi Expo, July 13 - 15! Other guests announced so far are Kate,
        Avery Brooks ("Capt. Sisko" - DS9) and Cirroc Lofton ("Jake Sisko" -
        DS9). Link can be found on the convention listing page of Totally
        Kate, along with Kate's other scheduled convention appearances. If you
        have any convention photos, reports, etc. to share please e-mail me.

        http://www.totallykate.com/condates.html

        Please Note! All guest appearances are tentative and subject to change
        due to other professional commitments.

        Totally Kate Webmaster