August 19th - Race the Lake

  • Mark Freund
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2012
      Everyone,

      Again this year I will be forming a team for the "Race The Lake"  90+ ride around lake Winnebago.  Individual entry cost is $80, but as a member of the team your cost is only $50.
      Its a nice flat ride with 1 hill.  Bank on averaging well over 20 mph.

      To form the team, I need to send in a Roster sheet, which I would like to do by July 1st.  After that, you can sign up online, Enter the Team Name as TosaSpokesmen, and you are in.
      So please email me if interested in this ride and I'll put you on the roster.

      Here is a link to the ride info:  http://www.midwestsportsevents.com/racethelake.html

      --
      Mark Freund

      Work to Live, Live to Ride, Ride to Work
    • Jim Bittner
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2012

        Mark,

        I saw yesterday that the 20mph group (Wave 7) was getting close to capacity.  What speed are you looking at doing?  And yes – count me in.

        Regards,

        James Bittner

      • mark.g.freund@jci.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2012

          20 - 22?   No potty breaks this year

          I will be pacing (or drafting) my nephew (College Freshman) for this ride, but we can all pitch in and ride together.
          I might try it without a stop.

          - mgf

          Mark G. Freund - M73
          414.524.4232
          Johnson Controls, Inc.

          "Work to Live, Live to Ride, Ride to Work"

          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2012

            I think if some of us don’t do the 50 mile Saturday morning ride (and we know who we are) we won’t be hurting so bad at the end.  I’m up for 22 but I’m  up for whatever the group decides.

            Regards,

            James Bittner

            I will be pacing (or drafting) my nephew (College Freshman) for this ride, but we can all pitch in and ride together.
            I might try it without a stop.

            - mgf

            Mark G. Freund - M73
            414.524.4232
            Johnson Controls, Inc.

            "Work to Live, Live to Ride, Ride to Work"

            "Jim Bittner" <jbittner@...>

            "Mark Freund" <markgfreund@...>, "Mitchell Freund" <mf9192@...>, "Tosa Spokesmen" <tosaspokesmen@yahoogroups.com>, "Marty" <mmikell04@...>, <goldteeth0914@...>, <sdebruin@...>, <kforward1970@...>

            05/01/2012 08:20 AM

            [tosaspokesmen] RE: August 19th - Race the Lake

            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2012
              My calendar is clear - put me on the roster.

              Sent from my iPhone