Santa suits

  • mark rickert
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
       Marshall's in Delafield (I-94 & hwy 83) has Santa suits for $59.99. Decent quality.

       If anyone is looking to do some trail riding, I'll be riding the Emma trails tomorrow morning. Shoot me an e-mail.

      -Mark

    • Jason Kayzar
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011

        Factory Card Outlet - $34.99 - with hat and beard.

        Jason Kayzar

        MC², Incorporated

        Smartphone (414) 788-1800

        jasonkayzar@...

         Marshall's in Delafield (I-94 & hwy 83) has Santa suits for $59.99. Decent quality.

         If anyone is looking to do some trail riding, I'll be riding the Emma trails tomorrow morning. Shoot me an e-mail.

        -Mark

      • Brien Christopherson
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
          2 left at walgreens on 68th and state