- TURTLE NEWS - MARCH 2011 - VOLUNTEERING ON BOAVISTA

  • news@turtle-foundation.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2011
      DEAR FRIENDS OF TURTLE FOUNDATION

      On the Cape Verdean islands nesting season of the Loggerhead sea turtle will start again very soon. That’s also the time when our nocturnal beach patrols on Boavista will be urgently needed!

      We wouldn’t be able to conduct our successful conservation work without the help of international VOLUNTEERS. Therefore we are trying to find highly motivated (English or Portuguese speaking) individuals who would like to participate in our sea turtle conservation program on Boavista between mid June and end of October 2011.

      We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:

      ·         Conservation volunteers (min. 2 weeks)
      ·         Project interns (min. 6 weeks)
      ·         Research assistants (min. 5 months) > Application deadline: March 31, 2011

      More information about how to apply: > TF Volunteer Opportunities 2011

      We look forward to receiving your application!

      TURTLE FOUNDATION (… because extinction means forever!)
      www.turtle-foundation.org

      --

      Untitled Document

      For additional registrations or cancellations please use the following link:
      www.turtle-foundation.org