Touche's Story

  • bennydrinnon
    Message 1 of 671 , Mar 17, 2004
      "At least that pest Charlie Brown didn't bother me when I was
      wearing a sheet as a disguise," said the Lovely Rita, who was also
      known as the little red--headed girl. "That guy's almost as big a
      nuisance as your boyfriend!"

      "That'd take some doing," the good fairy observed. "There ain't a
      redhead safe within a hundred miles of him!"

      Touche' was beginning to wonder if he shouldn't replace the
      supporting cast in his story. He was starting to think the good
      fairy was almost as much of a problem as Bebop. But then, those two
      did go back a long way together... how they could go back that far,
      when the good fairy wasn't even that old yet herself, was something
      else to ponder.
    • Benny Drinnon
      Message 671 of 671 , Jan 19, 2007
        "Sign this," said the Puppy Dog, handing Blonde-fan Olsen a sheet of
        paper covered with dirty paw prints. The Puppy Dog didn't know how to
        write, but didn't let that stop him from manufacturing incriminating
        documents.
        "What is?" asked the Good Fairy's latest fan.
        "It's a confession of all your crimes, including the ones you just
        confessed to," said the Puppy Dog.
        "Blonde-fan Olsen has another confession to make," said the Good
        Fairy's latest fan. "He not know how to write."
        "That's OK," said one of the stupid donkeys. "We'll sign it for you!"
        Blonde-fan Olsen passed the paper to the three stupid donkeys, who
        proceeded to sign it in the stupidest possible way. One donkey held the
        pencil, and the other two moved the paper.
        They couldn't write either, so they just signed it with an "x".