Re: Touche's story

  • bennydrinnon
    Message 1 of 690 , Mar 15, 2001
      Later, Touche' Turtle had the lump of coal tested
      in an attempt to determine what part of the country
      it had come from. But the coal didn't seem to match
      any type of coal found anywhere. It was as if it had
      come from out of this world! What had seemed to be an
      important clue had led nowhere. For once, the heroic turtle
      was stumped.
    • bennydrinnon
      Message 690 of 690 , Aug 10, 2006
        Thank you, Faith, that is probably the best solution for your club. -
        the living Beautiful Verna fan -
        -- In tortoiseshellsociety@yahoogroups.com, "Faith"