Donkey Tales

  • Benny Drinnon
    Message 1 of 141 , Oct 1, 2007
      "The world has been thrown into an uproar by the master monster's
      supreme villainy!" the narration informs us. It's a good thing, too,
      because we wouldn't have known without being told. From what's been
      shown, it just looks like dumb kid stuff. About what the three Stupid
      Donkeys would have done themselves. Evidently they don't have much
      imagination.
      "What dire terrors will the fiend of infamy unleash next upon the
      unsuspecting world?" the narration asks. "Is their no limit to his
      monster madness?"
      As if in answer to their own question, the next scene shows the enemy
      of the human race going up to a door, knocking on it, then running away
      and hiding before anyone can get to the door. By they time they've
      opened it, the monster is gone. This is supposed to be real horrible,
      but as an act of supreme monster infamy, it leaves something to be
      desired. But the monster seems to think it's a good gimmick, and
      proceeds to do it to everyone living on that street. It's all shown
      from the monster's viewpoint, of course, with the insane idea that
      you'll think you're doing it yourself as you watch.
    • Benny Drinnon
      Message 141 of 141 , Feb 16, 2008
        Just when the fighting was at it's most intense, three more figures
        stepped into view- Charlie Brown, The Rat, and The Puppy Dog. They knew
        what was going to happen next even if the three Stupid Donkey Beany
        Bottom-Ugly Bastards didn't.
        "We're the ones who like the Farmer's Daughter best of all, and we're
        going to beat you up to prove it!" they said.
        And they did!