Re: [TORTOISE SHELL SOCIETY] Re: Touche's story

  • dale drinnon
    Message 1 of 690 , Jul 14, 2006
      It looks to me like your problem is that you are
      nmot paying attention to what I am telling you. My
      versions of your characters can NEVER be identical to
      yours, we are two different people. You have put me
      into a position whereby I cannot use your characters
      to advance my plot or to effectively tell a story.
      Once again; different universes implies different
      histories and what you say need not apply. when I say
      something other than what you say, that does not mean
      that I am wrecking your characters, it means that my
      plotline is different and has different goals in mind;
      and you have said straight out that you did not want
      to operate in this reality, and I have said repeatedly
      that your own particular plotline has been removed
      from my effective use because of your insistance on
      being able to arbitrarily step in at any time on any
      whim and say "I won't let you do that"
      Well, I won't let you do that to me, either.

      It seems to me that we can best adress these
      problems privately and that this discussion neither
      advances the story nor would be of any relevance
      whatsoever to other group members; I move that the
      ENTIRE sequence NOT immediately telling the story
      ITSELF be stricken from the record!

      Best wishes, Dale D.

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • bennydrinnon
      Message 690 of 690 , Aug 10, 2006
        Thank you, Faith, that is probably the best solution for your club. -
        the living Beautiful Verna fan -
        -- In tortoiseshellsociety@yahoogroups.com, "Faith"