Touche's Story

  • bennydrinnon
    Message 1 of 671 , Jun 16, 2006
      "Hey!" shouted Touche', "you can't do that! This is a kid's story!"

      "You just can't please some people!" complained the Beautiful
      Verna. "But my costume's landed without me. What do you think I should
      do now?"

      "Do the trick where you swoop down in your plane and pick up a hankie
      off the ground with your teeth, only this time pick up the costume!"
      said the Little Red--Headed Girl, pleased at the prospect of seeing
      the trick done again.

      "Okay," said the Beautiful Verna. She pushed her plane over into a
      screaming dive, Timmy howling back in the rear cockpit as the ground
      rushed up to meet them. As the plane reached the low point of it's
      trajectory, she leaned out of the cockpit and picked up the costume
      with her teeth, then soared back aloft with the costume streaming in
      the wind. Somehow, she got through it all without damaging herself,
      her plane, or her costume.
    • Benny Drinnon
      Message 671 of 671 , Jan 19, 2007
        "Sign this," said the Puppy Dog, handing Blonde-fan Olsen a sheet of
        paper covered with dirty paw prints. The Puppy Dog didn't know how to
        write, but didn't let that stop him from manufacturing incriminating
        documents.
        "What is?" asked the Good Fairy's latest fan.
        "It's a confession of all your crimes, including the ones you just
        confessed to," said the Puppy Dog.
        "Blonde-fan Olsen has another confession to make," said the Good
        Fairy's latest fan. "He not know how to write."
        "That's OK," said one of the stupid donkeys. "We'll sign it for you!"
        Blonde-fan Olsen passed the paper to the three stupid donkeys, who
        proceeded to sign it in the stupidest possible way. One donkey held the
        pencil, and the other two moved the paper.
        They couldn't write either, so they just signed it with an "x".