Re: Starter list of possible topics

  • hmstadel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
      Here are some of my thoughts on possible topics for discussion:

      • Writing task and scenario-based information with DITA
      • Managing links with DITA
      • Overview of tools for working with DITA - pros and cons
      • Building and processing DITA
      • Specializations - when do you need one, how do you get one created, practical examples of how specializations are being used
      • Contributing to open source documentation projects with DITA
      • Case studies and examples of how different companies are using DITA
      • Componentization - managing content reuse across different deliverables, deadlines and projects