Feb. 7, 2008 Toronto DITA user group meeting

  • hmstadel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2008
      Date: Thursday, February 7, 2008 at 7 pm

      At the December meeting,  Michael Priestley, DITA Architect at IBM, will give an overview of what's new in DITA 1.1, concentrating on reuse capabilities.

      Location:  IBM Software Lab, 8200 Warden Ave Markham ON (nearest major intersection is Hwy 7 and Warden)

      Please RSVP to hmstadel@... by EOD Wednesday February 6, as security requires a list of visitors 24 hours prior to the meeting.

      Upon arrival, please visit the security entrance (the middle entrance) and ask for Heidi Stadel, and I will escort you to the meeting room (Y2-021).

      Map of 8200 Warden
      If you are taking public transit to the lab, from Finch Station you can take the Viva pink route from Finch to Town Centre Blvd (rush hour only) or take the Viva blue route north to Richmond Hill Centre and transfer to the Viva purple route eastbound to Town Centre Blvd.From Town Centre Blvd it is a short walk south to the lab.

      For more information about the Toronto DITA User Group, visit our Web
      site at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/torontodita/
      or contact Heidi Stadel at hmstadel@...
    • hmstadel
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2008
        Just a reminder about the February meeting this Thursday at 7 pm.
        Michael Priestley will be talking about DITA 1.1.

        Hope to see you there!

        Heidi Stadel

        --- In torontodita@yahoogroups.com, "hmstadel" <hmstadel@...> wrote:

        > Date: Thursday, February 7, 2008 at 7 pm
        >
        > At the December meeting, Michael Priestley, DITA Architect at IBM, will
        > give an overview of what's new in DITA 1.1, concentrating on reuse
        > capabilities.
        >
        > Location: IBM Software Lab, 8200 Warden Ave Markham ON (nearest major
        > intersection is Hwy 7 and Warden)
        >
        > Please RSVP to hmstadel@... by EOD Wednesday February 6, as
        > security requires a list of visitors 24 hours prior to the meeting.
        >
        > Upon arrival, please visit the security entrance (the middle entrance)
        > and ask for Heidi Stadel, and I will escort you to the meeting room
        > (Y2-021).
        >
        > Map

        <http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=8200+warden+avenue,+markham+ON&i\

        e=UTF8&z=14&ll=43.854955,-79.332962&spn=0.025747,0.086517&om=1&iwloc=add\
        > r%20> of 8200 Warden
        > If you are taking public transit to the lab, from Finch Station you can
        > take the Viva pink route from Finch to Town Centre Blvd (rush hour only)
        > or take the Viva blue route north to Richmond Hill Centre and transfer
        > to the Viva purple route eastbound to Town Centre Blvd.From Town Centre
        > Blvd it is a short walk south to the lab.
        >
        > For more information about the Toronto DITA User Group, visit our Web
        > site at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/torontodita/
        > or contact Heidi Stadel at hmstadel@...

      • Jim Purdy
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2008
          Heidi,

          Could I please add one more name to the list of attendees: Neill MacMillan.

          Thanks,

          Jim Purdy

          hmstadel <hmstadel@...> wrote:
          Just a reminder about the February meeting this Thursday at 7 pm.
          Michael Priestley will be talking about DITA 1.1.

          Hope to see you there!

          Heidi Stadel

          --- In torontodita@ yahoogroups. com, "hmstadel" <hmstadel@.. .> wrote:

          > Date: Thursday, February 7, 2008 at 7 pm
          >
          > At the December meeting, Michael Priestley, DITA Architect at IBM, will
          > give an overview of what's new in DITA 1.1, concentrating on reuse
          > capabilities.
          >
          > Location: IBM Software Lab, 8200 Warden Ave Markham ON (nearest major
          > intersection is Hwy 7 and Warden)
          >
          > Please RSVP to hmstadel@... by EOD Wednesday February 6, as
          > security requires a list of visitors 24 hours prior to the meeting.
          >
          > Upon arrival, please visit the security entrance (the middle entrance)
          > and ask for Heidi Stadel, and I will escort you to the meeting room
          > (Y2-021).
          >
          > Map

          <http://maps. google.ca/ maps?f=q& hl=en&q=8200+ warden+avenue, +markham+ ON&i\

          e=UTF8&z=14& ll=43.854955, -79.332962& spn=0.025747, 0.086517& om=1&iwloc= add\
          > r%20> of 8200 Warden
          > If you are taking public transit to the lab, from Finch Station you can
          > take the Viva pink route from Finch to Town Centre Blvd (rush hour only)
          > or take the Viva blue route north to Richmond Hill Centre and transfer
          > to the Viva purple route eastbound to Town Centre Blvd.From Town Centre
          > Blvd it is a short walk south to the lab.
          >
          > For more information about the Toronto DITA User Group, visit our Web
          > site at http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ torontodita/
          > or contact Heidi Stadel at hmstadel@...

        • Heidi Stadel
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2008
            Will do, see you tonight!To: torontodita@yahoogroups.comFrom: jimpurdy@...: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 12:42:47 -0500Subject: Re: [torontodita] Re: Feb. 7, 2008 Toronto DITA user group meeting

            Heidi,Could I please add one more name to the list of attendees: Neill MacMillan.Thanks,Jim Purdyhmstadel <hmstadel@...> wrote: Just a reminder about the February meeting this Thursday at 7 pm. Michael Priestley will be talking about DITA 1.1. Hope to see you there! Heidi Stadel --- In torontodita@yahoogroups.com, "hmstadel" <hmstadel@...> wrote: > > Date: Thursday, February 7, 2008 at 7 pm > > At the
            December meeting, Michael Priestley, DITA Architect at IBM, will > give an overview of what's new in DITA 1.1, concentrating on reuse > capabilities. > > Location: IBM Software Lab, 8200 Warden Ave Markham ON (nearest major > intersection is Hwy 7 and Warden) > > Please RSVP to hmstadel@... by EOD Wednesday February 6, as > security requires a list of visitors 24 hours prior to the meeting. > > Upon arrival, please visit the security entrance (the middle entrance) > and ask for Heidi Stadel, and I will escort you to the meeting room > (Y2-021). > > Map > <http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=8200+warden+avenue,+markham+ON&i\ >
            e=UTF8&z=14&ll=43.854955,-79.332962&spn=0.025747,0.086517&om=1&iwloc=add\ > r%20> of 8200 Warden > If you are taking public transit to the lab, from Finch Station you can > take the Viva pink route from Finch to Town Centre Blvd (rush hour only) > or take the Viva blue route north to Richmond Hill Centre and transfer > to the Viva purple route eastbound to Town Centre Blvd.From Town Centre > Blvd it is a short walk south to the lab. > > For more information about the Toronto DITA User Group, visit our Web > site at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/torontodita/ > or contact Heidi Stadel at hmstadel@... >