Dec.6 meeting cancelled

  • hmstadel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      Unfortunately I will have to cancel this mtg as I fell on the ice this
      weekend and broke my wrist, and will not be in the office to host the
      meeting.

      I will likely reschedule Michael's presentation sometime in the New Year.

      Thanks!

      Heidi Stadel Kan
    • keith.soltys@tsx.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        Sorry to hear that.

        Look on the good side though - it gets you out of snow shovelling for the
        next couple of months.

        Hope you have a good recovery.

        Keith
        --