Possible topics for 2007-2008 Toronto DITA meetings

  • hmstadel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
      Hi all,

      We'd like to solicit some input on topics for upcoming Toronto DITA
      User Group meetings. What kinds of things would you be interested in
      seeing and talking about? Would you like to share your DITA
      experiences with the group?

      Cheers,
      Heidi Stadel
    • Teasdale, Steven (GE Indust, ConsInd)
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
        Hello Heidi

        Some topics I am interested in are:

        - DITA 1.1 new features and functionality
        - DITA and Eclipse Infocenters
        - Indexing and DITA
        - bookmap specialization
        - localisation
        - DITA Open Tookit

        Steven Teasdale
        GE Multilin

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2007
          I'm a newbie, so almost any topic will be new and exciting for me. In
          addition to just learning the basics, I'm interested in what people
          use for:
          1. authoring environments (particularly any open source tools,
          configurations of eclipse plug-ins, etc)
          2. document repositories (again, particularly interested in open
          source repositories)