May 9, 2007 Toronto DITA User Group meeting

  • hmstadel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 6:44 AM
      Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2007 at 7 pm

      At the May meeting,  Brad Bjorndahl and Tim Grantham from Thermo Fisher Scientific  will present on using DITA and Task Modeler for lean documentation development and transforming DITA maps and documents to FrameMaker MIF for presentation.

      Location:  IBM Software Lab, 8200 Warden Ave Markham ON (nearest major intersection is Hwy 7 and Warden)
      Note the date change to Wednesday for this month's meeting.

      Please RSVP to hmstadel@... by EOD Tuesday May 8, as security requires a list of visitors 24 hours prior to the meeting.

      Upon arrival, please visit the security entrance and ask for Heidi Stadel, and I will escort you to the meeting room.

      Map of 8200 Warden
      If you are taking public transit to the lab, from Finch Station you can take the Viva pink route from Finch to Town Centre Blvd (rush hour only) or take the Viva blue route north to Richmond Hill Centre and transfer to the Viva purple route eastbound to Town Centre Blvd.From Town Centre Blvd it is a short walk south to the lab.

      For more information about the Toronto DITA User Group, visit our Web
      site at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/torontodita/
      or contact Heidi Stadel at hmstadel@...