March 1, 2007 Toronto DITA User Group meeting

  • hmstadel
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2007
      Date: Thursday, March 1, 2007 at 7 pm

      At the February meeting,  Heidi Stadel from IBM will present an introduction to map-based linking and managing links with relationship tables.

      Location:  IBM Software Lab, 8200 Warden Ave Markham ON (nearest major intersection is Hwy 7 and Warden)

      Please RSVP to hmstadel@... by EOD Wednesday February 28,  as security requires a list of visitors 24 hours prior to the meeting.

      Upon arrival, please visit the security entrance and ask for Heidi Stadel, and I will escort you to the meeting room.

      Map:

      http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=8200+warden+avenue,+markham+ON&ie=UTF8&z=14&ll=43.854955,-79.332962&spn=0.025747,0.086517&om=1&iwloc=addr

      If you are taking public transit to the lab, from Finch Station you can take the Viva pink route from Finch to Town Centre Blvd  (rush hour only) or take the Viva blue route north to Richmond Hill Centre and transfer to the Viva purple route eastbound to Town Centre Blvd. From Town Centre Blvd it is a short walk south to the lab.

      For more information about the Toronto DITA User Group, visit our Web
      site at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/torontodita/
      or contact Heidi Stadel at hmstadel@...
    • hmstadel
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
        Hi,

        I have rescheduled the March 1 meeting to Thursday March 8 at 7 pm,
        due to the projected bad weather.

        Location will remain the same.

        Thanks.
      • hmstadel
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007

          My presentation on DITA map-based linking  from March 8, 2007 is now posted to:

          Thanks!

          Heidi Stadel