Job posting: Director of Documentation/DITA experience

  • Liz Fraley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18 7:50 AM
      Innovatia is currently trying to find a new Director of Documentation for one of our newer large telecomm clients. They're looking for someone with restructuring and DITA project experience.

      I know the team out there and they're great folks.

      http://www.innovatia.net/careers_director_documentation

    • Liz Fraley