Re: [torontodita] DITA Meeting tonight?

  • MARK PEPPER
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 17, 2010
      Next week is fine for me. I'm downtown for a little so I'll await everyone's response.

      On Wed Feb 17th, 2010 3:02 PM EST Rob Hanna wrote:

      >Any chance you want to push out a week? I stuck at home with stomach flu today.
      >Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

    • Michael Priestley

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 17, 2010
          I'm good for next week Wednesday (24 Feb) at the  C'est What Restaurant, 67 Front Street. What Time?

          I can speak to the Eclipse VEX project (Visual Editor for XML that will support DITA and DocBook <http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/VisualEditorForXML>)  if anyone is interested.

          --
          Franklin de Graaf,
          Virtualized Linux, Java, and XML Guru
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 17, 2010
            Confirmed. See you next week.

            On Wed Feb 17th, 2010 4:15 PM EST Michael Priestley wrote:

            >Just to confirm - we'll try again next week.
            >
            >Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
            >Lead IBM DITA Architect
            >mpriestl@...
            >http://dita.xml.org/blog/25
          • Yas Etessam
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 18, 2010
              That sounds very interesting, see you all there.

              Yas

              To: torontodita@yahoogroups.com
              From: franklin.degraaf@...
              Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:08:28 -0500
              Subject: [torontodita] DITA Meeting tonight?

              I'm good for next week Wednesday (24 Feb) at the  C'est What Restaurant, 67 Front Street. What Time?

              I can speak to the Eclipse VEX project (Visual Editor for XML that will support DITA and DocBook <http://wiki. eclipse.org/ WTP/VisualEditor ForXML>)  if anyone is interested.

              --
              Franklin de Graaf,
              Virtualized Linux, Java, and XML Guru
              until everybody's somebody, nobody's anybody

              Windows® phone-your Windows stuff, on the go. See more.