Re: [torontodita] DITA Meeting tonight?

  • Michael Priestley
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 17, 2010

      I think we're lacking quorum :-)

      We'll look at next week instead.

      Hope you're feeling better soon,

      Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
      Lead IBM DITA Architect
      mpriestl@...
      http://dita.xml.org/blog/25

      From:"Rob Hanna" <rob.hanna@...>
      To:torontodita@yahoogroups.com
      Date:02/17/2010 03:13 PM
      Subject:Re: [torontodita] DITA Meeting tonight?
      Sent by:torontodita@yahoogroups.com

      Any chance you want to push out a week? I stuck at home with stomach flu today.

      From: Michael Priestley <mpriestl@...>
      Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:20:57 -0500
      To: <torontodita@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [torontodita] DITA Meeting tonight?

      OK, that makes two of us :-) Any other takers?

      From: MARK PEPPER <markpepper@...>
      To: torontodita@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 02/14/2010 08:39 AM
      Subject: Re: [torontodita] Monthly get-together next Wednesday
      Sent by: torontodita@yahoogroups.com

      Wednesday sounds good to me.

      Mark Pepper
      (647) 504-7243

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 17, 2010
        Next week is fine for me. I'm downtown for a little so I'll await everyone's response.

        On Wed Feb 17th, 2010 3:02 PM EST Rob Hanna wrote:

        >Any chance you want to push out a week? I stuck at home with stomach flu today.
        >Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

      • Michael Priestley

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 17, 2010
            I'm good for next week Wednesday (24 Feb) at the  C'est What Restaurant, 67 Front Street. What Time?

            I can speak to the Eclipse VEX project (Visual Editor for XML that will support DITA and DocBook <http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/VisualEditorForXML>)  if anyone is interested.

            --
            Franklin de Graaf,
            Virtualized Linux, Java, and XML Guru
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 17, 2010
              Confirmed. See you next week.

              On Wed Feb 17th, 2010 4:15 PM EST Michael Priestley wrote:

              >Just to confirm - we'll try again next week.
              >
              >Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
              >Lead IBM DITA Architect
              >mpriestl@...
              >http://dita.xml.org/blog/25
            • Yas Etessam
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 18, 2010
                That sounds very interesting, see you all there.

                Yas

                To: torontodita@yahoogroups.com
                From: franklin.degraaf@...
                Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:08:28 -0500

                I'm good for next week Wednesday (24 Feb) at the  C'est What Restaurant, 67 Front Street. What Time?

                I can speak to the Eclipse VEX project (Visual Editor for XML that will support DITA and DocBook <http://wiki. eclipse.org/ WTP/VisualEditor ForXML>)  if anyone is interested.

                --
                Franklin de Graaf,
                Virtualized Linux, Java, and XML Guru
                until everybody's somebody, nobody's anybody

                Windows® phone-your Windows stuff, on the go. See more.