Hogtown Swing presents 2 additional nights of Swing Dancing Pt.2

  • Hogtown Swing
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hogtown Swing are proud to announce the return of the BEST swing night
      in Toronto.

      Tuesday Night Swing Extravaganza at Alleycatz have returned!!!

      Starting next Tuesday, June 6th, Alleycatz will be opening its doors
      again to the dancers.
      Christopher Plock will be heading the night again with his swinging sounds.
      Beginner Lesson by Lindy Hop Champion Dan Amores are to return.

      Come dance at Toronto's best Live Dance Venue.

      Alleycatz Live Jazz Bar
      2409 Yonge St (Yonge&Eglinton)
      http://alleycatz.sites.toronto.com/

      7:30-8:30 Beginner Swing Dance Lesson w/ Lindy Hop Champion Dan Amores
      8:30-12:00 Live Band Dance with Christopher Plock and the Swinging Outlaws
      Cover: Whole Night $5 (lesson included)

      Watch for more things to come by Hogtown Swing and its affiliates

      Dan and Joanna

      --

      Professional Swing Dance Instruction
      Lindy Hop / Balboa / Authentic Jazz Dancing
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
        Now that Hogtown Swing has made this exciting announcement about the
        return of Alleycatz, I can explain the new Tuesday plan.

        We've coordinated Swing Revival Tuesdays with the Aleycatz schedule
        so that everyone can enjoy both events.

        IN JUNE
        Theme classes as scheduled from 6:30pm to 9pm. -- however, the
        social dancing will now be replaced by a pilgrimage to Alleycatz.

        JUNE SCHEDULE:

        June 6
        6:30 Beginner Fast Lindy
        7:45 6 Counts Rule!
        9pm >> Pilgrimage to Alleycatz!

        June 13
        6:30 Beginner Jazz
        7:45 Lines & Connection
        9pm >> Pilgrimage to Alleycatz!

        June 20
        6:30 Beginner Blues
        7:45 Balance & Weight Transfer
        9pm >> Pilgrimage to Alleycatz!

        June 27
        6:30 Beginner Jigs
        7:45 Jazz Steps in Lindy Hop!
        9pm >> Pilgrimage to Alleycatz!

        IN JULY
        Lesson times will be adjusted to end slightly earlier to enable more
        comfortable travel time to Alleycatz. I will be away in July so the
        lessons will be taken over by other instructors.

        Mandi
        http://www.beeskneesdance.com

        --- In toronto_lindy@yahoogroups.com, Hogtown Swing <contact@...>