*urgent!*tonights location for Jump Session

  • devon winn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Hello All,

      There have been extreme complications and the location for Jump
      Session tonight has changed. The Winchester Pub is now closed(for
      good) but we have rescheduled tonight at The Fox and Fiddle located at
      535 Danforth Ave. (A few blocks west of Pape) The only thing which has
      changed for tonight is the location. Brooke Filsinger will be teaching
      the beginner lesson at 8pm followed by The Swing Gang from
      9pm-midnight. Cover will be $5. I will be your DJ during band breaks.
      I am extremely sorry for the short notice and inconvenience! After
      tonight, Sunday nights will be off until further notice. As well, if
      you know someone who is going and not on this list it would be great
      if you could forward this to them.

      See you tonight,

      devon