Swinging Air Force in Kingston, March 11-13

  • Tammy Wang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      ** March 11-13, 2005 **
      The SAF returns to Kingston for an unforgettable weekend!

      We are proud to announce an exciting workshop with Montreal's formidable Swinging Air Force. Stop
      the presses! Clear your schedules! Set aside the weekend of March 11-13 for a road trip to the
      Limestone City.

      The Swinging Air Force seriously needs no introduction, but we just can't contain our excitement to
      be hosting our favourite dance troupe! The SAF is known for its many international and national
      titles, its engaging performances, and popular teaching style that has been appreciated by students
      across the UK, France, Finland, Russia, the USA, and of course Canada.

      The team's last workshop in Kingston in 2003 was a stellar success, and we've been itchin' to bring
      them back. Now the wait is finally over! On March 11-13, these cool cats will be returning for a
      weekend of "cray-zi-nuss," as Dee puts it. Boasting two tracks (newcomer and advanced); 16 kick-ass
      classes in lindy hop, balboa, charleston, aerials, shag, dips/tricks and more; a kickin', swingin'
      live band (or two?!); and exhilarating, gravity-defying SAF performances, all happening in our
      biggest venue ever, this workshop promises to be our biggest event of the year --nay, of the entire
      existence of the Kingston swing scene-- and we want YOU (yes you!) to be there.

      To recap:
      * Fun? No doubt about it.
      * Lindy overdose in the best possible way? Yessirreebob.
      * Prices? Oh-so-affordable!

      You won't want to miss this one! More details to follow soon.

      Tammy
      for the Queen's Swing Club