Rock 'n'Roll is here to stay!

  • Michael Wagner
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 7:48 AM
      Yes, it's true.

      Rock 'n'Roll is here to stay!
      It will never die!

      And if you want to learn to dance to Rock'n'Roll music, the style of dance
      we call East Coast Swing is going to be taught Mondays in May. Starting
      this May 3, and continuing on the 10, 17, 31 (skipping the May 24 weekend),
      Tom King will be teaching ECS at the Naval Club , 14 Hayden St, 2nd floor.

      TIMES: BEGINNER CLASS 8:00 – 9:00 PM

      PRACTISE 9:00 – 9:15 PM

      INTERMEDIATE CLASS 9:15 - 10:15 PM

      To Register: Call Mona Paris (416) 657-1908. Class sizes will be limited,
      so call now to register and ensure your place.

      For more information, including prices, please go to the web site:
      http://www.dancing.org/tsds/WeeklyClasses.html

      Michael (for the Toronto Swing Dance Society)

      "All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die" Sheryl Crow
      My email address is: michael@...
    • Michael Wagner
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10 7:17 AM
        Yes, it's true.

        Rock 'n'Roll is here to stay!
        It will never die!

        And if you want to learn to dance to Rock'n'Roll music, the style of dance
        we call East Coast Swing is going to be taught Mondays in May. Starting
        May 3, and continuing on the 10, 17, 31 (skipping the May 24 weekend),
        Tom King will be teaching ECS at the Naval Club , 14 Hayden St, 2nd floor.

        If you missed the first class, but you already have some experience in
        East Coast Swing (or Ballroom Jive, or jitterbug) you can still drop in
        and benefit from the remaining classes in this series.