Lula's back in town!

  • Arthur Lulu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      "Gotta get my old tuxedo pressed,
      gotta sew a button on my vest,
      'cause tonight I've gotta look my best,
      LULA'S BACK IN TOWN."

      Cap off the super Swinging Air Force weekend with a great night of
      dancing at one of T.O.'s all-time favorite swinging venues!

      LULA's BACK IN TOWN
      featuring Terry Wilkins and THE SWING GANG
      Sunday April 4
      Lula Lounge is located at 1585 Dundas St W (West of Dufferin)

      FREE Fast Dance Lesson @ 7:30 PM
      Band swings @ 9:00 PM - $10

      =====
      "Meet me at no special place, and I'll be there at no particular time"