NEW YEAR...Time 4 a new dance???

  • Alana Hock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      B E G I N N E R T A P C L A S S E S ! ! !
      w/ Alana Hock

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
      Please spread the word of my BRAND NEW BEGINNER class.
      In January, everyone likes to try something new....
      Why not TAP? Introduce your friends to this
      awesome/rhythmic/creative/funky/classic/playful/
      modern/percussive and athletic dance form. Please
      note that this new class has an early start..Tell any
      actors/dancers/artistic friends too.

      BRAND NEW BEGINNER TAP
      - Starts Jan 5th, 2004.
      ��Mondays from 5:30 - 6:30pm (Studio B-30)
      COST: $96/8 weeks or $15/class.</DIV>
      LOCATION: All classes will be held at 263 Adelaide
      Street West, in either Suite B-10 or B-30 (bsmt
      level).
      * Shoes are not needed for the 1st class (Info on
      shoes will be provided at the 1st class).

      =====

      visit : www.dancewithalana.com
      Tap. Lindy Hop. Pick your new passion.